Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A teacher at my school went missing monday...

I'm not sure if any local Long Islanders have been reading my blog, but on Monday morning at around 6:30am, Leah Walsh, a teacher at SLCD, the school where I work, went missing after getting a flat tire. 

Here is the link to the local Newsday article regarding her disappearance. 

Although a body has been found only a few miles from the location of her abandoned car, I just pray and hope that it is not hers and that she is still alive somewhere, somehow. 

Please keep Leah Walsh and her family in your prayers. I hope she returns to her family soon and safely. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sad story. Today's news re: the tragedy is even sadder.
I found you via my local Albany paper and looked you up because my wife has PKD.
Looking forward to reading through the blog!
Sorry again to hear about your co-worker.