Thursday, July 03, 2008

THE DATE!!

the biggest news of my life has come my way today...

i cleared all the tests and we are scheduling the surgery for the 15th of july. i called my recipient to tell him... "thank you, thank you, thank you," was all he could say. thats enough lets me know that i am making the right decision :)

i told my parents and requested the days off from work, so i am all set to go. once i know more specifics, i will let you all know as well.

thank you again to everyone who has followed me so far in my journey :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for you and your recipient from now until you are fully healed! May your surgery go smoothly, may your recovery be as quick and as pain free as possible and may your life be filled with the same joy that you have given your new friend. You, alone, are offering the opportunity for a brand new life! May you feel that kind elation every day of YOUR life! God Bless!